Northwind Armstrong Automatic Watch Black
This is Northwinds new variation of their first watch which was inspired by Lord Armstrong - an inventor, engineer, scientist and businessman. Its design references the North’s industrial heritage with a heavy duty and rugged aesthetic - powered by a mechanical movement.
On this new black version they've replaced the leather strap with a stainless steel bracelet.
The result is a stylish watch, equally at home in office wear or casual clothing. The heavy stainless steel case, sapphire crystal and 200M water resistance mean that it can also go with you wherever you choose to play.
- 316L Stainless Steel Case
- Seiko NH35A Automatic Movement
- Screwdown exhibition caseback
- Sapphire Crystal with Anti-Reflective coating
- Water Resistance: 20ATM / 200M / 660FT
- Screwdown Crown
- Stainless Steel Bracelet
- Superluminova C3 lume
- Case Diameter: 44mm (without crown)
- Case Thickness: 13.6mm
- Lug Width: 22mm
- Real Leather Carry Case
- Recycled card gift box
- Full warranty.