MWC 1940s/1950s "Dirty Dozen" Pattern General Service Automatic Retro Lume
This automatic classic pattern MWC military watch is based on the typical designs used by the British forces from the 1940s through to the 1950s.
To maintain authenticity it retains the acrylic crystal as used on the original watches. The original watches were hand-winding and MWC upgraded the new watch to an automatic.
The watch retains the outward appearance of the vintage models whilst having the advantage of discreet updates.
The case is heavy stainless steel with a satin finish. It also has a sub-dial for the second hand, a hacking function and a black dial with luminous markings. The canvas strap is historically accurate.
- Case Diameter: 37.5mm ex crown, 40mm incl crown
- Lug to Lug 42mm
- Lug Type: Solid fixed strap bars
- Thickness 12mm
- Dial Colour: Black
- Case Material: 316L stainless steel
- Caseback: 316L stainless steel
- Crown: 316L stainless steel
- Water Resistance: 3 atm (30m)
- Movement: 21 Jewel Automatic
- Glass: Plexiglass / Perspex
- Luminous Material: Luminova
- Serial number on caseback
- Strap: 18mm 1950s Pattern Canvas
- Supplied in a box
- 24 Months Guarantee