MWC 1940s to 1960s Pattern General Service Watch with 24 Jewel Automatic Retro (Logo or Sterile)
This automatic self winding 1960's pattern military watch is based on the typical designs used by the British Army from the late 1940s to the 1960s, it retains the acrylic crystal as used on the original watches although the mechanical movement is upgraded to automatic with the option to hand wind if required.
This watch has a heavy stainless steel satin finish case made from 316L stainless steel, sweep second hand, hacking function, black dial and luminous markings. It also has two straps made in the same canvas material and general design which was used in the 1940s and 50s.
- Case Diameter: 37.5mm exc crown, 40mm incl crown
- Lug to Lug 42mm
- Thickness 12mm
- Dial Colour: Black
- Case Material: 316L stainless steel
- Caseback: 316L stainless steel
- Water Resistance: 3 atm (30m)
- Movement: 24 Jewel Automatic
- Glass: Plexiglass / Perspex
- Contract serial number on caseback
- Strap: 18mm 1950s Pattern Canvas NATO Pattern
- Supplied in a Tin with full manufacturers warranty.