MWC 1982 Pattern 'Milsub' 300m Automatic Military Divers Watch with Sapphire Crystal
These diver's watches are a remake of one of MWC's 1980’s models. The style is reminiscent of Rolex's legendary Milsub - find out more here.
MWC's watch has a robust stainless steel case and is equipped with a Japanese automatic movement. Other upgrades to the original watch include scratch-resistant sapphire crystal and an increased water resistance rating.
The design of the watch is based on the British MOD's original specification sheet.
It is built in the spirit of a 1980s diver's watch, but with modern specs and watchmaking knowledge.
This watch measures 45mm including the crown and 40mm excluding the crown. It features Luminova for first-rate nighttime visibility and a standard 20mm NATO strap.
Dimensions and Specification:
- Water Resistance: 300m / 1000ft Water Resistant
- Crown: Screwdown Locking
- Screw Caseback
- Dimensions: Width Inc Crown 45mm (Exc Crown 40mm)
- Movement: 24 Jewel NH35A with 41-hour reserve
- Thickness: 15mm
- Crystal Type: Sapphire with Anti Reflective Coating*
- Crystal Diameter 31mm
- Lug to Lug: 49mm
- Weight: 89.5g
- Strap: 20mm NATO Webbing Strap (2 x NATO Straps)