MWC A-17 Classic 1950s Pattern US Korean War Issue Automatic Watch
This automatic self winding A-17 pattern watch is based on the typical designs used in the Korean War. The watch offers the benefit of retaining the classic 1950s outward appearance whilst having the advantage of a few discreet updates to improve its suitability for use on a day to day basis.
This watch has a heavy stainless steel satin finish case made from Military Grade 316L stainless steel, sweep second hand, hacking function, black dial and luminous markings. Please note: The watch uses Luminous Super Luminova paint for first class visibility in the hours of darkness.
- Case Diameter: 37.5mm exc crown, 40mm incl crown
- Thickness 12mm
- Dial Colour: Black
- Case Material: 316L stainless steel
- Caseback: 316L stainless steel
- Crown: 316L stainless steel
- Water Resistance: 100m / 330ft
- Movement: 24 Jewel Automatic
- Glass: Hardened Mineral Glass
- Contract serial number on caseback
- Strap: 18mm Military Webbing Strap
- Supplied in Tin