MWC Classic Replica WW2 Japanese Kamikaze Pattern Military Automatic Watch
This Classic Kamikaze aviator watch is one of MWC's classic WW2 Pilot watch models.
The full original name of the watch was Seikosha Tensoku (Seikosha is now known as Seiko). This watch pays homage to the WW2 timepieces introduced in 1940 and used throughout the war.
The watch uses a modern automatic Japanese movement made by the manufacturer of the original watches. These watches are very unique and look totally different to other military watches used in WW2. The original watches were not made solely for Kamikaze pilots but were used by the majority of pilots who flew the Mitsubishi A6M Zero. This aircraft was the primary Japanese fighter plane used in the Pacific air war. It was the Mitsubishi A6M Zero that was primarily used in the Kamikaze attacks against U.S carriers, but they were extensively employed in many other air operations as well.
The extra-large case size combined with the unique and stunning appearance makes this a very impressive timepiece.
This model has a 41-hour power reserve when fully wound and can also be hand-wound if required.
- Movement: Self Winding Japanese Seiko NH35A 21,600 BPH automatic 24 Jewel
- Diameter: 46 mm excluding the crown
- Thickness: 15 mm
- Dial: Black dial with white numbers and sweep second hand
- Case Material: 316L stainless steel
- Screw Down Crown
- Water Resistance: 100m / 330ft
- Strap: 24mm High-Quality Stitched Leather
- Crystal: Shatter resistant Sapphire with Non-Reflective coating *
- Caseback: Stainless Steel with Engraving