MWC Mk III Stainless Steel 1950's Pattern 100m Water Resistant Automatic Military Watch with Sapphire Crystal Sterile
This MKIII variant has an unbranded dial which is a feature a lot of MWC clients regularly request. The watch is supplied with a pair of NATO straps so you have a choice depending on your personal preference. The MKIII automatic is a recreation of the classic 1950s NATO specification watches which were made under UK Ministry of Defence reference 6B/346 Mk XI. Although it is very similar in style to the watches made at that time it offers greatly improved accuracy through the use of a modern 24 jewel Automatic movement with 41 hour power reserve and hacking function.
The watch has a screw caseback and screw down crown; it is highly accurate and very robust as well as being water resistant to 100m (330ft).
- Diameter - 38mm exc crown, 40mm inc crown
- Water Resistance 100m / 330ft
- Luminous Material: Super Luminova
- 24 Jewel NH35A Automatic Movement
- Power Reserve: 41 Hours
- Screw Down crown and caseback
- Shatter and Scratch Resistant Sapphire Crystal
- Thickness 12.5mm
- Strap: 18mm NATO (supplied with one black and one grey)