MWC WWII Pattern "ATP" Automatic Watch with Cream Dial
This automatic self-winding classic 1940s pattern MWC military watch with a small subsidiary dial second hand is based on the typical designs used by British forces from 1938 and during the course of WWII. This model was the precursor to the dirty dozen.
It retains the acrylic crystal as used on the original watches although the original hand-winding mechanical movement is upgraded to a self-winding automatic. The watch offers the benefit of retaining the original outward appearance whilst having a few discreet updates to improve its suitability for use on a day-to-day basis.
This watch has a heavy stainless steel satin finish case made from Military Grade 316L stainless steel, asubsidiary dial second hand and a hacking function. The dial is cream and has luminous markings. The watch also has a historically accurate canvas strap as used in the 1940s.
- Case Diameter: 36.5 mm exc crown, 39 mm incl crown
- Lug to Lug 43 mm
- Thickness 13.5 mm
- Lug Type: Solid fixed strap bars
- Dial Colour: Cream
- Case Material: 316L stainless steel
- Caseback: 316L stainless steel
- Crown: 316L stainless steel
- Water Resistance: 5 ATM (50 m)**
- Movement: 21 Jewel Automatic
- Glass: Plexiglass / Perspex
- Luminous Material: Luminova
- Serial number on caseback
- Strap: 18 mm Canvas
- Supplied in a box